Laundromat Fire in Easley, SC
This laundromat experienced a fire after a dryer was overloaded with rags and spontaneously combust. Although only a small area was affected by the flames, the entire laundromat suffered from soot and smoke damage.
After the first responders left, SERVPRO of South Greenville County began mitigation services. We were able to prevent any secondary damage through our prompt response time and cutting edge technology. Our professional crew members mitigated and removed all the soot, soot webs, smoke, and the smoke odor.
SERVPRO of South Greenville County went the extra mile and kept the owner of the laundromat in the loop through daily updates. If you need help with fire damage, call SERVPRO of South Greenville County (864) 292-3137. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."