It's never convenient for a business to experience a disaster. After a fire, you may be wondering how is your business going to recover? The first step towards a successful recovery is giving SERVPRO of South Greenville a call.
After this fire was put out, the owner of the laundromat called SERVPRO of South Greenville County. A dryer was overloaded with rags and spontaneously combusted. We arrived on scene and immediately began the mitigation process. We disposed of the leftover debris from the fire and quickly began removing the soot and soot webs from the ceilings, walls, and machines. Finally, we set equipment to remove the smoke odor. The owner was pleased with our fast work and the fact he could open his business back up so quickly after the fire!
Don't stress when your business experiences a disaster - call SERVPRO of South Greenville County (864) 292 - 3137! We'll make it "Like it never even happened."